F1

Ricciardo is Red Bull’s choice, says Bild

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    magon4
    Participant

Source is Sport Bild.
    Should we believe it?
    They also reported Kimi at Ferrari first.
    Could make sense.

According to the publication, the deal will be made public at Spa, so we won’t have to wait much longer…

Mclaren
    Participant

@magon4 you beat me to it, i was just going to post the news. I think it makes sense, Dan is a RedBull development driver, he’s young, quick, good enough to give RBR the constructors, and crucially and probably most importnatcy not quite good enough to beat Vettel, which is a win win situation for RBR. Kimi to Ferrari seems a long shot, but you never know.

HK
    Participant

I like Ricciardo as a driver, his attitude is very positive. But if RBR signs him, i think it’s a mistake. I think Merc will be mighty strong next season with all the great engineers they hired, and the HAM+ROS lineup. RBR need Raikkonen to make sure they get all the points available. Besides Raikkonen and Vettel as a team would be epic.

Deej92
    Participant

I think most expected it to be Ricciardo so, if true, it isn’t surprising. I am glad if so because we can see how good he is against a mighty team-mate. He will be hoping Red Bull are competitive next season so he can show his worth near or at the front of the field. The ‘Raikkonen to Ferrari’ rumour did once seem absurd, but it’s looking more and more likely.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

More likely than Raikkonen staying where he is, with a team that is more competitive than Ferrari?

Edit: Duplicate thread closed by moderator

For more information see the forum rules

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.